Whether you are planning a charity event, a non-profit corporate party or a fundraiser, DazzleDay Face Painters are right on board and ready to create an amazing draw
for your worthy cause! Our face painting, balloon twisting, glitter tattoos, and party princesses are always the highlight of the day. We entertain the crowds, boost attendance and ensure people will
come back to your event every year!
All of our artists limit their volunteer time to a few causes dear to their hearts. However, if your event doesn't have the funds for our service, here are some other
ways to finance it....
- Get a sponsor! Many local businesses, (such as restaurants, coffee shops, banks, realtors, attorneys, and medical or dental practices), are more than willing to
sponsor face painting or other entertainment in exchange for a sign with their business name at the event.
- Sell tickets for face painting or balloon twisting which will defray (or even cover!) the cost of our services.
- Ask about our discounted rates for events of 3 hours or longer.
These options are perfect for fundraisers with large crowds and long lines....
- "Fast Fancy
Faces", two or three times the number of faces as the average face painter per hour. (20-25 designs per hour)
- Fast Balloon Twisting, using one balloon. We do all the popular balloon designs using just one balloon, such as dogs, swords, wands and sabers, etc. (We average 20-25 per
- Long-lasting Glitter Tattoos, nearly 100 tattoo choices, add sparkle to any event. People love to show them off for days after the event. They provide
continuing awareness of your worthy cause. We can do 18-20 two color glitter tattoos per hour or 25-30 one color tattoos per hour.
- Hire a princess to mingle
with and delight the kids. She will sing and dance, read stories, play games and pose for pictures!